Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Coffee is a health drink?

This is a discussion on Coffee is a health drink? within the Caffeine Health forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I love the smell of coffee. once i bought a bag of coffee at night, my whole room was filled by coffee smell, so joyful....

Yoi
    I love the smell of coffee. once i bought a bag of coffee at night, my whole room was filled by coffee smell, so joyful.

2. # ADS

There seems to be a lot of evidence suggesting that, the more coffee, the better, really.
    But I agree that if the caffeine levels get to high, this can screw with your sleep and with your nerves...

So what I do is I de-caffeinate for 1-2 days a week, usually. Works like a charm, and I appreciate the coffee that much more the following day!

Mark

Increase nervous is only one of the effect of drinking coffee we all know that too much is always bad just drink a 1 glass of coffee a days to avoid it.

New to this Forum myself ..When it comes to Health...our buisness motto is HEALthy should HEAL. as to say in this case, if Coffee is HEALthy, it should have some HEALing virtue to it.

Regularity is a big plus for me.

The Wake up function though- Caffeine constricting your blood vessels creating that "GO Get 'Em" sensation is like a foot on a garden hose...takes a toll after a while. It's a Benefit we all love but I think we should stay clear of it being a HEALing one.

Believe it or not, Wiggling your toes in the morning and through out the day does even better to push blood from your feet back up to your heart to help the old ticker out, without out damage.

I agree with you. I just want to add that green coffee bean is a new died trend in 2012 that can effectively to loss weight.

Its really a drink for a good health only for those people who have low blood pressure problem, otherwise its harmful, but when you are tired it helps to make you relax.
    Last edited by rohitlumar; 03-14-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Tannins -(Benefit or Detriment)

Tannins in coffee and tea can inhibit iron absorption by up to 50 to 60% according to Colorado State University Extension. This may also be due to the caffeine in tea and coffee. Tannins work like phytates in that they bind with iron to make it unavailable for absorption. To decrease the effects of tannins, consume foods with vitamin C in meals.
    Last edited by ArteryCafe; 03-20-2013 at 08:58 AM.

The Tannin affect (Mans Benefit, Womans-Detriment)
    * Tannins might be considered a "Health Benefit" for men who have a way too healthy diet that includes iron. Why? Too much Iron actually can lead too Heart Disease and cancers. Promoting and feeding cancerous cells with free radicals. So If your popeye and eat alot of Spinach or Bruno and have steak for Breakfast ...it might promote excess iron...a cup of coffee might help in inhibiting that Iron absorbing into the body. (BTW - Men should notice that there one-a-days do not contain iron, Mens bodies only absorb iron through food)

*For our ladies though - who lose Iron , on a monthly basis, inhibiting what iron your bodies do get a chance to absorb, might not be the best thing. (& BTW - Woman should notice that their one-a-days do have iron) - to make that iron successful, she should make sure their supplements have Vitamin C , especially if they are a Regular Coffee drinker.
    Last edited by ArteryCafe; 03-20-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Well yeah taking coffee can help us in many things,it lowers the risks of cancer.Can make you safe from diseases like heart attack.Improves cholesterol health,burns the fats and has other useful benefits but taking it as addiction is bad.
    Last edited by adleycain; 03-30-2013 at 09:43 AM.
    URL in signature to a non-coffee website was removed by moderator.

Coffee probably can be beneficial to our body when consumed in an
    appropriate amount. According to a study, coffee can be helpful to
    the heart when it is consumed at levels of four cups per day. Since
    everyone's cup is different, they specified that when in mL, it would
    be about 600mL per day. When consumed less than that level,
    detrimental effects would be less likely to occur.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Ads