What does Cellulite And Coffee Have In Common?

Hi all, it may sound a bit of an exaggeration, but there are good scientific reasons for the use of caffeine in cellulite control. Recent research has shown that coffee and cellulite is mixed in a way that nobody had known before the recent research resulted surprising results. The coffee supposedly contains the same antioxidant properties as tea.

CJA
    Interesting...any data on caffeine as an appetite suppressant?

Interesting... I'm sure coffee has its benefits, but I always find it hard to believe all these research studies promoting coffee's health properties. I would be interested to see who paid for the research and who carried it out.
    Last edited by IanM; 10-19-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Proud owner of a new Zojirushi Coffee Maker. Delivers a Fresh Brew every time!

CJA
    Ian -- couldn't agree more. Always a good idea to check whose behind the "studies" that make claims either way. Half the time I hear bad things about coffee, I wonder if it's the tea industry pushing it...

Caffeine applied to the skin is said to increase blood flow which helps lose cellulite, at least that's what most of these studies say.
    There are so many cellulite creams and lotions now that have caffeine as one of there main ingredients.

CJA
    I definitely learned something new here about caffeine and appetite suppression...thanks!

There is a connection between coffee and cellulite. You can increase the build up of cellulite in the body by taking coffee; anti-cellulite creams also contain caffeine which helps in the treatment of cellulite. Also coffee grounds are a great way of treating cellulite.

The connection here is that when you take too much coffee you tend to increase cellulite and caffeine which is present in coffee is an essential ingredient for treating cellulite.

An increase in cellulite deposits caused by toxins and fat build up are known to be results of drinking too much coffee too. Some coffee concoctions also deliver more calories that may result in a general body fat gain. In this sense, cellulite and coffee seem to be connected in a bad way.

Last edited by Grazie; 01-19-2012 at 04:59 AM.

I saw an article about mixing coffee ground very finely with a body lotion as a cellulite removal cream.

Coffe drinking can help to preventin of some cancers such as prostate, endometrial, head and neck, brain and skin cancers (source: Kahve ?çilmesinin Prostat Kanserinden Sonra Ba? Boyun Kanseri ?çin de Koruyucu Rolü Olabilece?i Vurguland?).

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links