What does Cellulite And Coffee Have In Common?

CoffeeTaster101

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, it may sound a bit of an exaggeration, but there are good scientific reasons for the use of caffeine in cellulite control. Recent research has shown that coffee and cellulite is mixed in a way that nobody had known before the recent research resulted surprising results. The coffee supposedly contains the same antioxidant properties as tea.
:heart:

IanM

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Interesting... I'm sure coffee has its benefits, but I always find it hard to believe all these research studies promoting coffee's health properties. I would be interested to see who paid for the research and who carried it out.

Last edited:

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Ian -- couldn't agree more. Always a good idea to check whose behind the "studies" that make claims either way. Half the time I hear bad things about coffee, I wonder if it's the tea industry pushing it...

anita789

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Caffeine applied to the skin is said to increase blood flow which helps lose cellulite, at least that's what most of these studies say.
There are so many cellulite creams and lotions now that have caffeine as one of there main ingredients.

pauli2k

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
There is a connection between coffee and cellulite. You can increase the build up of cellulite in the body by taking coffee; anti-cellulite creams also contain caffeine which helps in the treatment of cellulite. Also coffee grounds are a great way of treating cellulite.

The connection here is that when you take too much coffee you tend to increase cellulite and caffeine which is present in coffee is an essential ingredient for treating cellulite.