Caffeine Health

rickytailorus

Jul 21, 2011
US
Visit site
“If you're looking for youth, you're looking for longevity, just take a dose of rock 'n' roll. It keeps you going. Just like the caffeine in your coffee. Rock 'n' roll is good for the soul, for the well being, for the psyche, for your everything. I love it. I can't even picture being without rock 'n' roll.”

Jamesmartin

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine is not good for the sleep,no matter what form of useless. Although the use of caffeine pills give you a few extra hours of alertness, is certainly not a major problem, according to these pills energy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alston

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Its really,....
Exercise and morning walk is the best for health.But without caffeine
exercise and morning walk not showed the positive results.Thanks.

Last edited:

ajramnancy

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your information and I really like to know what are the benefits and how to reduce weight and belly fat, I hope I will get my answer soon.

deborahmunoz

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine is the most widely used substance on the planet. Some health benefits of caffeine are it increases memory, it replenishes muscle glycogen concentrations faster after exercise, can stimulate hair growth in balding men and women, and increases stamina during exercise.

retes231

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine has indeed various benefits. It has just should be taken in moderation. Anything taken in excess has ill effects in the body.

ZoriWser

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Coffee may be beneficial in some areas of health - for example, research has found it may reduce the risk of developing gallstones and kidney stones.

Last edited: