Caffeine & Skin Cancer

ajramnancy

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Coffee and Caffeine, good for health and has many of health benefits and keeps you away from many of diseases, will you please let me know what do you say, am I right.

Last edited by a moderator:

MeronLeaon

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
As per my perception i want to say that caffeine is very helpful for the peoples and it provides one kind of protection to the health. It prevent your body from cancer and it provides an energy to the health is well.

manis

Jul 15, 2014
New York
Visit site
caffeine also, at least temporarily, is beneficial to the skin in that it reduces the appearance of cellulite, in fact many anti-cellulite creams are caffeine-based,
you can see the article here: caffeineland.com/fight-cellulite-caffeine/

charlespe

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Coffee is not as bad as many say it is, My parents always say not to drink coffee few times a day. However your article link is not working, can you post it again please ?

mackyy20

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
As drinking is an integral part of most meals, something must be said about today's drinking habits. Huge amounts of tea and coffee are consumed in the West and consumption is on the increase [as are many of the associated ills]. Coffee, tea and many soft drinks are stimulating drinks because of their caffeine content. But caffeine is a poison (the lethal dose is around 10 grams), and the "lift" it gives, lessening fatigue and brightening thoughts, is very temporary and far outweighed by its long-term side effects."Caffeine has been repeatedly reported to increase stomach acid secretion and promote ulcers. A recent study showed that it also produces anxiety, irritability and depression. It also raises blood pressure, damages blood vessels and causes heart attacks. Birth defects have recently been correlated to coffee consumption during pregnancy. And, finally, caffeine has been shown to promote breast cancer, bladder cancer, and infertility.

Mzungu

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
So mackyy20, we better drink some coffee from chernobyl's nuclear plant backyard plantation? It might be healthier.
Without SERIOUS links to SERIOUS studies, what you just wrote lacks of any real meaning.