Have You Tried A Coffee Face Mask?

Daisy

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm brand new here. I just registered because I want to ask whether any of you have ever tried a coffee face mask or face scrub?

I love trying new natural beauty recipes and came across a few recipes involving coffee at this page:

revitaliseyourhealth.com/how-to-use-coffee-to-rejuvenate-your-skin/

Edit: It seems I can't post links yet so please paste the above link.

So I ask - have you tried any coffee face masks? Did it help your skin? Did you notice any side effects? What recipes have you tried and what worked best?

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks,
Daisy

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Daisy -- this is really interesting. I research a lot of topics related to coffee/caffeine and I never heard of this before...if I find anything during my usual research I'll post it back here.

Chris

Sparky90

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I've heard about it being used ot help get rid of cellulite so I suppose this makes sense. And it's just like any other kind of treatment, not designed oto be used every day.

manis

Jul 15, 2014
New York
Visit site
Caffeine is a stimulant and when applied to the skin it temporarily tightens and tones tissue by dilating the blood vessels, which increases circulation which will reduce water retention and smooth out the lumps in cellulite. So in that respect, cosmetically speaking, caffeine is beneficial to the skin.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello everyone, in our time, wearing a face mask is already a common thing, especially during the time of the pandmius covid 19. I do not know what coffee face masks are and what they look like, but I have already endured a huge amount of ordinary medical masks.

Hi Uters,

The topic of this thread isn't about the cloth or paper face masks that so many of us have to wear every day because of Covid.

It's about a face mask (a liquid or cream) that's made with coffee grounds that's used for rejuvenating your skin. It's the kind of face mask that you put on your face, and then you wash it off.

~ Rose

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Uters,

The topic of this thread isn't about the cloth or paper face masks that so many of us have to wear every day because of Covid.

It's about a face mask (a liquid or cream) that's made with coffee grounds that's used for rejuvenating your skin. It's the kind of face mask that you put on your face, and then you wash it off.

~ Rose

Are you sure Rose? I mean the op Daisy started this thread on 11-1-11 which has the same symmetry as a face mask. Just saying....