Anybody heard of this?

Edric1

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Well i don't know about this, don't know this is good or not, but the blog link which you
posted, its well build i like that...
and if you looking for health related tips then visit my site here Naperville personal trainer health and fitness blog.

Last edited:

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Thx Edric1, appreciate the feedback. I'm trying to build a comprehensive resource people can use to find information and current events regarding caffeine.

Chris

Corvuscoffee

Dec 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Visit site
It just depends if you are after caffeine or if you like coffee. Coffee is one of the most diverse, in terms of sensory experiences, beverages in the world. There are more lactonic compounds (which combine with each other to create the nuances in flavor) in coffee than in wine or beer. If you really want to appreciate the beverage, get it from a local roaster, grind it fresh, and let it rock your morning! If you just want the kick, then inhale it through your nose.
Best!
Phil

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Phil -- I totally agree...drinking a cup of coffee is as much an experience as it is the intake of caffeine. There's something psychologically uplifting for me about drinking coffee in the morning.

Latest posts