Results 11 to 17 of 17
- 02-07-2012 01:43 AM #11
Green tea does not taste as good as coffee. However, caffeine has the many health benefits.
- 02-07-2012 01:43 AM # ADS
- 01-09-2013 03:56 AM #12
if you drink coffee daily then its bad for your health but its ok if you drink once in a week. i drink green tea and i can tell you its much better then coffee.
- 01-16-2013 07:06 AM #13
I don't know why it would be bad if you drink it everyday. There are many people who drink coffee everyday and does not have any bad effect on them including myself. You should try freshly roasted coffee and see if that makes any differences. If you are buying over the counter top Kroger brand pre-ground coffee, that could be the another reason you think the coffee is BAD....
- 01-18-2013 10:45 PM #14
I know I should switch from coffee to green tea, but I love the flavor of coffee way too much.
- 01-21-2013 01:06 PM #15
- 03-07-2013 03:30 AM #16
- 03-07-2013 12:06 PM #17
I love green tea. It is a very good product to loss weight. Thanks for sharing the source.
- By Lauris in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 11-19-2015, 12:26 AM
- By Mandyathomp in forum Off TopicReplies: 27Last Post: 10-15-2014, 07:25 PM
- By Mandyathomp in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:15 PM
- By robselina in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2005, 10:48 AM
- By bbqbrisket in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Search tags for this page
green tea alternative to coffee,
green tea as an alternative to coffee,
green tea coffee alternative,
is green tea a good alternative to coffee,
is green tea a good replacement for coffee,
is green tea a good substitute for coffee,
is green tea as effective as coffee,
is tea a good alternative for coffee,
is tea a good substitute for coffee,
substitute coffee with green tea,
substitute green tea for coffee,
substituting green tea for coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.