Results 11 to 17 of 17
- 02-07-2012, 01:43 AM #11
Green tea does not taste as good as coffee. However, caffeine has the many health benefits.
- 01-09-2013, 03:56 AM #12
if you drink coffee daily then its bad for your health but its ok if you drink once in a week. i drink green tea and i can tell you its much better then coffee.
- 01-16-2013, 07:06 AM #13
I don't know why it would be bad if you drink it everyday. There are many people who drink coffee everyday and does not have any bad effect on them including myself. You should try freshly roasted coffee and see if that makes any differences. If you are buying over the counter top Kroger brand pre-ground coffee, that could be the another reason you think the coffee is BAD....
- 01-18-2013, 10:45 PM #14
I know I should switch from coffee to green tea, but I love the flavor of coffee way too much.
- 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM #15
- 03-07-2013, 03:30 AM #16
- 03-07-2013, 12:06 PM #17
I love green tea. It is a very good product to loss weight. Thanks for sharing the source.
- By Lauris in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 30Last Post: 12-29-2016, 02:45 PM
- By Mandyathomp in forum Off TopicReplies: 27Last Post: 10-15-2014, 06:25 PM
- By Mandyathomp in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2011, 12:15 PM
- By robselina in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2005, 10:48 AM
- By bbqbrisket in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Search tags for this page
green tea alternative to coffee,
green tea as an alternative to coffee,
green tea coffee alternative,
is green tea a good alternative to coffee,
is green tea a good replacement for coffee,
is green tea a good substitute for coffee,
is green tea as effective as coffee,
is tea a good alternative for coffee,
is tea a good substitute for coffee,
substitute coffee with green tea,
substitute green tea for coffee,
substituting green tea for coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.