Green Tea as an Alternative to Coffee

Goddard

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi dear,
Green tea is good alternative of the coffee.
It is more effective than coffee.
It burns the fat and reduces the extra weight. It also controls the cholesterol level.
It prevents from the heart diseases and keeps the skin fresh.

Maitland exercise

Last edited:

Corvuscoffee

Dec 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Visit site
Also check out Pur-eh tea. It's a fermented tea and sometimes you can get green Pur-eh. We don't carry the green varietal, but we have some regular and it does have a lot of health benefits. These are the teas that were the mainstay of traveling merchants and pilgrims for years because they age so well. They are usually made from the Camellia, mostly from the Yunnan province. They also have a medium caffeine content, which I like because I'm mainly a coffee guy, but sometimes like tea in the afternoon.

Don't know how that turned into a lecture,
Anyway, Try them out!

Phil

Ryanbottom

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes i agree with this that the green tea is help to our body to maintain the blood pressure.The main thing is that the coffee is also help to us maintain the blood pressure level.It work as the alternative of the coffee.

Grazie

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you addicted to coffee? You should know that all the caffeine you are drinking is bad for your health. Teeccino is the number one coffee alternative sold in the United States. This herbal tea is meant to act as a replacement for anybody who is addicted to caffeine.

KBT741

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Are you addicted to coffee? You should know that all the caffeine you are drinking is bad for your health. Teeccino is the number one coffee alternative sold in the United States. This herbal tea is meant to act as a replacement for anybody who is addicted to caffeine.

I drink green tea all day long. Should I drink it in moderation?

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I don't know why it would be bad if you drink it everyday. There are many people who drink coffee everyday and does not have any bad effect on them including myself. You should try freshly roasted coffee and see if that makes any differences. If you are buying over the counter top Kroger brand pre-ground coffee, that could be the another reason you think the coffee is BAD.... ;)