not recovering from caffeine addiction

gorge

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I quit drinking coffee over a year ago and I'm still suffering from caffeine withdrawl symptoms. If I have a cup of tea, my body gets enough caffeine to make the symptoms
subside but the trouble is that I developed an allergy to caffeine when I was previously drinking heavy amounts of coffee, and so having a cup of tea isn't an option for me.
It feels like my withdrawl symptoms haven't improved at all over the last 6 months and I'm beginning to worry that I might never recover from this state.
Has anyone else had a similar experience where it's taken a very long time to recover from caffeine addiction?

Vinfotech

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have seen one of my friend addicted to coffee like you are.But he started decreasing his quantity of coffee with time.I won't suggest you to quit caffeine at a shot.Its nice also but if taken in moderation.You can also have some soft drink whenever you take it in excessive amount.

gorge

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I should have titled the thread 'not recovering from caffeine withdrawl symptoms', I actually quit taking caffeine completely over 1 year ago. Making these little mistakes is the sort of thing I've been having to put up with due to the
'brain fog' I started experiencing since quitting caffeine.

Latest posts