Chiropractor says green coffee beans may support a healthy back

coffeeman10

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been a chiropractor for over thirty years and loving my morning brew. I created a pillow that is made of two pounds of organic green coffee beans and it is super for stretching out on. Contact me if you care for more info. Thanks

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "coffeeman10"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website!

You said you use two pounds of green coffee beans to make the pillow? I can't imagine that amount making a big enough pillow to stretch out on.

Rose

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
Seems like a good concept. Would be much more comfortable than rounded rocks of the same size. But what is the benefit of it being coffee? Could it be anything of similar shape and size. Does roasted coffee give the same help with aroma therapy added as a benefit?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm not convinced that there is a benefit of it being stuffed with coffee beans. I guess it helps it be flexible so it will fit the shape of the curve in a person's lower back.

I picture it being similar to the theraputic pillows that are full of uncooked rice (those pillows you can heat in the microwave for extra warmth).

Rose

BonnieP

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
I find it interesting that a chiropractor is recommending a coffee filled pillow. From my experience you need something much more supportive and firm for your neck and back. Visit us