what causes yellow teeth

mehdi50

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Some habitual behaviors can also contribute to yellowing of teeth cigarette smoking, chewing of tobacco and habitual coffee and tea drinking are known to be accelerants towards the yellowing of teeth

JohnCarrick

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes..

You are right...
Tea and coffee often yellow our teeth, Your saying is correct about the habbitual behaviors always effect..

Last edited by a moderator:

retes231

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Many substances can cause yellow teeth. What matters is how we prevent these substances from doing so. Proper hygiene is always important

tankin_tummy

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Just because coffee stains your teeth doesn't mean it's bad for your teeth. In fact coffee and tea to some degree disinfect your mouth. Coffee kills bacteria that can cause oral health problems. Your teeth may look gross, but they are germ free! I've been drinking coffee since I was about 10 and I've never had a single cavity or major oral problem

coffiend

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine is what causes the yellowing. It also erodes your enamel, and once that's gone, it's gone. There's no restoration that can be done to your enamel. So soft drinks and energy drinks can also causes tooth issues. Is this going to make me stop drinking coffee?! No way! I'll just make it a point to drink my coffee before I brush my teeth in the morning.