Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Addicting

This is a discussion on Addicting within the Caffeine Health forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Originally Posted by btreath9082 Yeah, you are right. Coffee is indeed good for the mental state of an individual especially that morning coffee mug gives ...

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    Yeah, you are right.
    Coffee is indeed good for the mental state of an individual especially that morning coffee mug gives a smooth start to the day.
    About that caffeine, oh that was something new information for me where you mentioned that in small doses, it can reduce anxiety. I wonder if it has been scientifically evident or not. Thanks for sharing such information; that is in fact the most beautiful part of this forum where you share, what you know, with others and learn whatever they know from them.
    I was wondering if I am able to conduct a small research study on the effects of caffeine on human health because it will be a nice way to scientifically know what exactly it does to human health !

Well it can't be too too bad for you.. I mean, people have been drinking coffee for centuries with no real ill effects. (Of course there are a few cases, but those were extreme cases) I don't think you will find anything solid in terms of proof that coffee is a killer (except of bad moods in the morning!)

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Well it can't be too too bad for you.. I mean, people have been drinking coffee for centuries with no real ill effects. (Of course there are a few cases, but those were extreme cases) I don't think you will find anything solid in terms of proof that coffee is a killer (except of bad moods in the morning!)
    Yeah, you are right. I am actually interested in scientifically knowing that what is the cut-off point in terms of the amount of caffeine where it starts having ill-effects on human health. I am a bit research person actually, so this might be the topic for my next research. I will have to discuss it with my professor, though before finally deciding anything about it.
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ads