Results 1 to 10 of 12
- 11-03-2012 04:23 PM #1
Is there a specific bean or place of origin best known for producing the best aroma?
- 11-03-2012 04:28 PM #2
- 11-04-2012 09:03 AM #3
I appreciate you answer but I was speaking in terms of a coffee aroma I think
- 11-04-2012 12:15 PM #4
- 11-13-2012 10:15 AM #5
Colombians are usually known for having good nose. I agree w/ Eldub though. Cup some good Ethiopian naturals (like a Harrar) and you will be amazed at the blueberry/blackberry notes you pick up.
- 11-14-2012 10:05 AM #6
Thank you both, I didn't know what I didn't know!
- 12-10-2012 08:12 PM #7
I'm not a coffee history buff but the origin that has the best aroma for me is my kitchen every morning. I love the aroma of my morning cup of coffee regardless of where the beans came from.
- 12-11-2012 05:36 AM #8
You should try "Kenya" from Kaffi Tár in Iceland! Unbelievably special coffee!
- 12-11-2012 07:06 AM #9
- 12-17-2012 03:35 AM #10
Well they don't grow them up here and that's for sure.
But they import and then roast them here, and this coffee, Kenia, is one of the best I've tasted.
Afríka - Tegundir - Kaffi - Kaffitár (no promos, Rose! )
I buy beans that have been freshly roasted (not older than 2 weeks) and then hand grind them right before brewing...de-LISH!
- By company_man in forum Coffee TableReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-2009, 05:34 PM
- By Laminarman in forum Coffee TableReplies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2005, 06:03 PM
- By blue_chilled_kola in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2005, 09:00 PM
- By bluecoffee in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2004, 01:30 AM
- By alex041277 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:54 AM
Search tags for this page
coffe aroma enhancers,
coffee bean with best aroma,
coffee with the best aroma,
which coffee has the best aroma
Click on a term to search for related topics.