Pure Green Coffee Diet

littlejerryf1

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I came across the Pure Green Coffee diet while browsing the net for coffee. I wander if someone has ever tasted this coffee. It is apparently really effective to maintain well balanced diet. Pleas have a look and let me know what you think of the Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "littlejerryf1"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

It sounds like you wandered off in a whole different direction when you were exploring the Internet looking for coffee.

Green Coffee Extract hasn't been a big topic of interest here.

This summer, the forum administrators welcomed two new forum site vendors who deal with green coffee extract. They both visited the forum a few times, but they haven't been around lately. I explored their websites, and the Green Coffee Extract idea didn't spark my interest enough for me to try it.

I hope you enjoy exploring the Coffee Forums. You'll find a lot of useful information here.

Rose

Fly

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
In fact, there are a lot of people buy pure green coffee and when we ask him why?
they tell us the coffee still Fresh and they make them coffee by them self , and I know a great website sell nice green coffee from Yemen (coffee arabica) and have discount in this days If you like to try just send a message to me :coffeecup: