Results 11 to 20 of 20
Thread: How about mexican beans?
- 02-03-2013 10:54 AM #11
- 02-03-2013 01:14 PM #12Thank's for answering =) I didn't know that brand, it is a high grown from Chiapas too =) Where do you normally find Mexican Coffee?
- 02-12-2013 09:53 AM #13
Organic La Perla de Oaxaca from Intelligentsia was pretty darn good.
- 02-14-2013 06:38 PM #14
Interesting, Chiapas. The only coffee I typically get is from Central America or Indonesia. I will have to look it up.
- 02-14-2013 09:03 PM #15
- 02-17-2013 06:24 PM #16
- 02-25-2013 10:31 AM #17
Where can I buy the beans used in Timothies Mexican Organic? I love that coffee, but hard to buy from them lately
- 02-25-2013 01:16 PM #18
I've used Mexican Altura in the past...it's just okay, not great. I think the growing regions in Mexico do not have the soil composition or humidity that more tropical regions have, so the bean is affected by that. But, the last bag I bought was cheap and I found a few locals who thought it was okay.
- 02-25-2013 04:17 PM #19
Altura just means "high grown." It could be from any of the growing regions.
- 03-19-2013 12:43 PM #20
- By Gigante in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:10 PM
- By justice in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2006, 11:35 AM
- By cindy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2005, 06:49 AM
- By cindy in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2005, 03:57 AM
- By Kudzu Koffee in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Search tags for this page
mexican indigenous beans,
organic mexican majomut coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.