Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: A Love Story
- 02-01-2013 11:24 AM #1
A Love Story
For some it was all about the smell. For others it is the countless hidden flavors that touch their mouth in every sip, and sometimes it's just something in the way the steam vanishes in the air.
So tell me, how did you find your perfect match in coffee?
What were those captivating features that made you say 'This is the one'?
- 02-01-2013 11:24 AM # ADS
- 02-01-2013 05:45 PM #2
This is my love story.
She was never appreciated even she was near me all my life.
She was there when I needed her but I was never there for her.
She was sweet at times but I found her to be too bitter and sour.
When I thought I didn't need her, she reminded me with her scent all around the office in the morning, when I am shopping at the mall.
When I finally found her, I could not let her go. I needed to repay all the pain she had suffered. I have spoiled her by getting her own suntan machine, flavored perfume, and even made trip down to South American to see her...
But at the end she always does what she does the best....make me want her more....
That is my love story
- 02-01-2013 06:28 PM #3
Wow! That was good!
How old were you when you finally discovered Miss Coffee?
- 02-01-2013 09:20 PM #4
3 years ago.... How rude was i?????
- 02-02-2013 12:05 AM #5
Wow!! Looks like you got yourself a girl with an attitude =)! Which part form South America is she from? Sounds pretty exotic! How about her skin?? Roasted? Not that much? =)
If you've been together for 3 years and she still keeps surprising you, that must be real love =)
Thank you for a tasteful reply =)!!
- 02-02-2013 12:51 PM #6
- 02-02-2013 10:13 PM #7
But lately New Guinea's coffee has won your heart? I'll have to try it soon! =D
- 02-03-2013 11:56 AM #8
- By usstommy in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2012, 04:13 AM
- By elguapo in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2011, 07:38 AM
- By SFG75 in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2006, 01:55 PM
- By Intimici in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2006, 01:11 PM
- By tintinet in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:35 PM