Anyone interested in buying Arabic coffee beans abroad

fancoco

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyone would interested in import coffee beans from overseas? we grow Coffee Arabic in southwestern China, the orchard is located in rural areas about 7 hrs drive from the main city. rain forest climate, harvest every 12 months.

i would like to seek for partners in doing the importing & distributing business.

PM if you are interested. or wufanool my gmail account

fancoco

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Please empty your message box if you would like to use the message system,

And let me know what detail you would like to know, so i can ask for you.

you are looking at 5000 tonnes of un-roasted beans

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
None of these so called "farmers" only have the access to the beans but not the prices.
Right now in US whole sale prices on beans are so cheap, they will not be able match the prices.
For example: 60kg sumatra is being sold at 2.90 per pound as of today....

martinezfinca

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I had my first experience at "roasting" coffee. It was extremely pleasureable, but since I'm a newbie, it was an information overload. With that said, I need to find a local farmer/seller, in Southern California, so that I can continue to roast and gain some experience.

fancoco

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
i am a newbie on this, and my intension is to import coffee bean to Australia, where the price may be different as to US

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
i am a newbie on this, and my intension is to import coffee bean to Australia, where the price may be different as to US

I doubt very much they are much different from the whole sale stand point.

1. Coffee is second most traded commodity in the world after Oil. I don't believe price is much different anywhere in the world.
2. They are publicly trade like corn, orange, and other like products
3. Coffee used to be traded much higher but over supply from South America and some Asian countries, the price is one of the lowest in recent years.
4. Most of the coffee buyers would not look at Chinese coffee yet. They said the coffee tree has to be around 8-10 year before they give out sell able product.

Good Luck