Results 1 to 10 of 10
- 02-04-2013 07:40 PM #1
Anyone interested in buying Arabic coffee beans abroad
Is there anyone would interested in import coffee beans from overseas? we grow Coffee Arabic in southwestern China, the orchard is located in rural areas about 7 hrs drive from the main city. rain forest climate, harvest every 12 months.
i would like to seek for partners in doing the importing & distributing business.
PM if you are interested. or wufanool my gmail account
- 02-04-2013 07:40 PM # ADS
- 02-04-2013 08:32 PM #2
Please empty your message box if you would like to use the message system,
And let me know what detail you would like to know, so i can ask for you.
you are looking at 5000 tonnes of un-roasted beans
- 02-05-2013 08:44 PM #3
- 02-08-2013 03:10 PM #4
- 02-08-2013 04:09 PM #5
None of these so called "farmers" only have the access to the beans but not the prices.
Right now in US whole sale prices on beans are so cheap, they will not be able match the prices.
For example: 60kg sumatra is being sold at 2.90 per pound as of today....
- 02-10-2013 10:38 PM #6
I had my first experience at "roasting" coffee. It was extremely pleasureable, but since I'm a newbie, it was an information overload. With that said, I need to find a local farmer/seller, in Southern California, so that I can continue to roast and gain some experience.
- 02-11-2013 04:50 PM #7
There IS a coffee farm in So Cal that I just read about in a trade mag last week.....
- 02-11-2013 08:24 PM #8
Are u kidding me???? Really? I know there is small coffee farm in Japan and Korea.... But I don't think its for the coffee profit...
- 02-12-2013 12:04 AM #9
i am a newbie on this, and my intension is to import coffee bean to Australia, where the price may be different as to US
- 02-12-2013 05:33 AM #10
I doubt very much they are much different from the whole sale stand point.
1. Coffee is second most traded commodity in the world after Oil. I don't believe price is much different anywhere in the world.
2. They are publicly trade like corn, orange, and other like products
3. Coffee used to be traded much higher but over supply from South America and some Asian countries, the price is one of the lowest in recent years.
4. Most of the coffee buyers would not look at Chinese coffee yet. They said the coffee tree has to be around 8-10 year before they give out sell able product.
- By andrewj1398 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2013, 10:31 PM
- By ap958 in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 7Last Post: 09-04-2006, 10:44 AM
- By ggithu in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2005, 10:30 PM
- By SFG75 in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2005, 05:05 PM
- By Karissa in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Search tags for this page
buy arabic coffee in austin,
buy coffee abroad,
buyers of arabic coffee,
buying arabic coffee beans,
coffee beans from oversea,
coffee buyers abroad,
how to buy coffee beans overseas,
importing coffee beans to australia
Click on a term to search for related topics.