Buying Coffee Online - Ship to Middle East

AMubaslat

May 14, 2013
Kuwait
Visit site
Hello CoffeeForums Fellows,

I am new here, but have been checking in quite frequently.

Basically, i live in Kuwait and would like to explore new (and hopefully fresher) coffee beans. Beans from local coffee roasters are below the usual standard for espresso coffee. I mainly use Illy Coffee - Medium roast, which is OK, but not super and surely not so fresh.

For that, would you please let me know of any speciality coffee supplier/roaster who is willing to ship to Kuwait?

Any referrals of suggestions will be very much appreciated

Thank you,

Regards,
AM

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
there are tons of great coffee roaster are in US but the shipping cost will be very high. I am sure it would be cheaper to find someone in your own region or near by. There is a member on here from Ireland he might be able to ship you freshly roasted coffee.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
to get the freshest coffee beans possible, it may be best to scout on another area nearer to you. the distance and shipping sometimes add to the age of the coffee. goodluck on your coffee beans quest :).

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com

Coky

Jun 7, 2013
Thailand
Visit site
Hi AMubaslat,

I am not sure whether my product will meet your requirement. However I will offer for you, I have got Premium Arabica Coffee Bean from Thailand ( about 50 tons). Would you mind to try coffee bean? if you want, please let me know. I just offer this for your alternative way on your decision.

coky,

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'd be willing to ship you beans to Kuwait. I seem to recall a shipping option that wasn't os terribly expensive but can't remember the details..