Similar coffee beans

Lindsom

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been drinking Daily Chef's: Colombian Supremo for a long time now, and I love it. However, I am trying to expand on the taste of these beans and possibly, find more interesting beans. If any of you ever tried these beans, could you recommend me similar coffee beans?

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I tried several coffee varieties and I grade them all equal as for my personal taste. On the other, just enjoy tasting different varieties as long as it is well prepared. However, it is practical to keep on drinking the one that can save your money.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Try other beans from South America. (Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Brazil, etc.) many have that sweet, round, low-acid taste you are enjoying from the Colombian beans, imo.

No offense coffeelovers, but you come off sounding like a bot in many of your posts.

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
Agreeing with eldub on trying other S.A. beans. I would also suggest the Excelso and Peaberry Colombian. The Supremo seems to always be
the best. It is grown in more than one region(Popayan and Huila etc). I have had Colombian peaberry a few years ago from the Cauca region.
it had impressive body(like a lot of peaberries), good sweetness and chocolatey finish.