The guy who I kinda learned from...

mawil1013

Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
The guy I kinda learned from was a fellow I worked with a few years back. He was a college educated Italian, born and raised in Italy, near Venice. After his college education he eventually came to the states to work. He owned a De'Longhi EC155 like mine which he kept at work for his morning espresso. He made his shot, added a bunch of sugar and drank it. He kept a tupperware container filled with grind he brought from home. He loved it, I can't say what he owned at home, never asked. He had money so he could have purchased whatever he desired but he had his EC155 at work. That is why I picked one for me as well as that I could find them reasonably priced on Amazon.com. They are a good machine in that the first one I bought back in 2009 is still working. I figure a born and raised Italian can find happiness with an EC155 so could I.

Michael
mawil1013

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "mawil1023" (Michael)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

That was a nice example of how someone can have a positve influcence on another person without even knowing it.
I hope, as time went by, you had the chance to tell him that you learned so much from him.

Rose

mawil1013

Jan 25, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
Hello "mawil1023" (Michael)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

That was a nice example of how someone can have a positve influcence on another person without even knowing it.
I hope, as time went by, you had the chance to tell him that you learned so much from him.

Rose

Yes I did, a few years after I worked another job, I started in touch and told him how I bought a machine just like the one he had, a great guy, Marizo.

regards, Michael