My first pan roast

So I am an inspired roaster to be soaking up all I can about the wonderful world of coffee that I never knew existed after all these years of loving coffee as a paying customer at the local corner drive-thru.. :-D
That said, I am still looking, learning, and deciding (and possibly saving lol) which roaster to start with. I scored 10pounds of green beans from a great roaster nearby and got a tour of their roaster operation. I simply cannot wait for a roaster , however small, with these beans nearby! So I watched a few videos and stove top cooked some Ethiopian Yirgacheff! Pretty sure I burnt a good 3rd of the small bit I did, but I am still so excited lol. The adventure has officially begun!
Have been lurking on the forums and reading reading reading.. So great to start making my own, however bad it turned out lol... my wife hasn't spit her first cup out yet so could have been worse!
:-D

happy Sunday!
Matt:coffeemug:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello mcoole91 (Matt)

welcome to the Coffee Forums!

We have a lot of members who roast coffee, some with tons of experience, and some who are just starting. We hope you'll ask questions and participate in the discussions when you're ready.

Rose