Give small farms a chance!

Phoenix474

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello fellow coffee lovers out there,

My name is Kim of Millennium Organics,

We are a privately owned company with offices in Orlando, Florida and Lima, Peru. Our family owns several coffee farms in Peru and Colombia. We would like to offer our arabica green coffee beans, conventional and organic.
We have just won the Colombian Arabica Coffee Competition with our product.

Here are some facts about our Colombian farm:
The Farm is located in the Coffee-Growers Axis also known as Coffee Triangle, in the rural District of Caldas.

Altitude 1450-1500 Meters (4000 – 6000 ft) above Sea Level.

Area of over 40 acres to grow.

Part of it is Organic planted.

Our coffee type is Arabica - Castillo Naranjal (Obtained from a cross between Caturra and Timor Hybrid varieties)

The coffee beans are hand picked, selected by hand, washed and sun dried.

The Tasting levels is: Dark Chocolate, Smooth Mouthfeel, Spicy, Bright.

We currently have 6,000 pounds of fresh green coffee in stock in Orlando and 20 Metric Tons in Stock in Peru.

Please let us now if you are interested, we can always send a sample.

Give small farms a chance!

Best Regards
Kim Andreello
Millennium Organics.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Phoenix474" (Kim)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums!

It appears that you've posted the same message to several different threads on the Forum. If you keep making those posts, you will look like you're SPAMMING the forum, which is something that we try to avoid.

I'm sure everyone will soon get the message about the coffee that you have to offer and contact you if they're interested.

Rose

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
hi Kim,
i am currently in Lima, Peru. what city is the 20 metric tons located? and from what region in Peru is it farmed? i would be interested in a sample. pm me

Last edited:

Phoenix474

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Rose,
Thank you for the reminder. It is in no way my intention to SPAM this forum. It just seemed that my 'offer' was appropriate for may different threads and topics.
I will refrain from re-posting it multiple times.
Thanks again
Kim

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
Hello Rose,
Thank you for the reminder. It is in no way my intention to SPAM this forum. It just seemed that my 'offer' was appropriate for may different threads and topics.
I will refrain from re-posting it multiple times.
Thanks again
Kim
you have 3 exact posts offering free samples, yet you have not responded to my pm asking for "said sample".

Phoenix474

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Namballe,

Sorry for the late response. It's been a busy week!
How much coffee are you looking to buy in the future? You probably understand that we can not send free samples to every roaster who's interested.
We would be sending out multiple kilograms of beans daily.
If you let us know what your intended monthly volume is, we'd be delighted to send you a sample.

Best Regards
Kim

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Kim,

Most of the whole sale company will send small samples of 1/2 pounds of bag.
I normally try to order 3-4 different types of samples before placing an order.
That is one of the reason we were able to try over 25 different beans.

CJ

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
You offered to send samples in your posts. So, now it depends of a person's monthly volume???

I'm thinking it would be a very good idea if you would send samples to active members of this Coffee Forum who request them.

After all, we're not just anybody. Our active members are here for a reason.

Plus, your business is certiainly getting some free exposure on this Coffee Forum.

Rose

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
Hello Namballe,

Sorry for the late response. It's been a busy week!
How much coffee are you looking to buy in the future? You probably understand that we can not send free samples to every roaster who's interested.
We would be sending out multiple kilograms of beans daily.
If you let us know what your intended monthly volume is, we'd be delighted to send you a sample.

Best Regards
Kim
i understand that you can't give out 1000's of samples.
as of this post, there are currently just two people interested in a sample, CJ and myself. CJ is in Michigan,(you can send from your FL warehouse) and i am in Lima. I would be happy to pick up a kilo or so and post my findings here on the forum. if not, you will quickly lose your credibility as a supplier.
btw, do you know how to open and read your private messages?
Thank you,
Greg

Last edited:

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
i understand that you can't give out 1000's of samples.
as of this post, there are currently just two people interested in a sample, CJ and myself. CJ is in Michigan,(you can send from your FL warehouse) and i am in Lima. I would be happy to pick up a kilo or so and post my findings here on the forum. if not, you will quickly lose your credibility as a supplier.
btw, do you know how to open and read your private messages?
Thank you,
Greg

Kim, that seems like a good proposition to me. Especially to have some of your coffees cupped and findings posted in the forum.
A good way to perhaps drum up business. Traders know samples and cost of shipping is part of the business. As PinkRose implied,
it may not always be about the volume of the purchase. Do you realize how many home roasters and hobbyists purchase green coffee?
And also participate in this forum as well as other forums. It has become a market that even some of the larger traders are now considering.
Breaking down full bags to smaller increments for said potential purchasers. If I was a trader, I would certainly desire to embrace this market.
JMHO.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Kim, that seems like a good proposition to me. Especially to have some of your coffees cupped and findings posted in the forum.
A good way to perhaps drum up business. Traders know samples and cost of shipping is part of the business. As PinkRose implied,
it may not always be about the volume of the purchase. Do you realize how many home roasters and hobbyists purchase green coffee?
And also participate in this forum as well as other forums. It has become a market that even some of the larger traders are now considering.
Breaking down full bags to smaller increments for said potential purchasers. If I was a trader, I would certainly desire to embrace this market.
JMHO.

I am one of the bigger home roaster here.
I do not sell for profit but I roast for many close friends.
I used to buy from Sweet Maria and few other coffee bean sellers And used to pay as much as 6 dollars per pound.
Your profit margin will be much higher if you sell them in smaller quantity.

Post up your price and type of beans you have.