Want to be a representative for worldwide buyers in Viet Nam

ngoccuong

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Dear potential buyers!

My name is Hoang Vinh Tuan and working in coffee business for over 10 years in Viet Nam.

With my experience, I would like to help much more for others especialy who want to buy coffee from Vietnam even Laos and China.

I want to cooperate with buyer who want to establish long term business here in Viet Nam and will be their representative in Vietnam with salary by monthly or follow buying quantity. Now I am working for a midle buyer from Spain and it is for more than 2 years cooperation.

I can help you to buy:

1- Washed Arabica: Origin Viet nam, Laos and China.

2- Washed Robusta: Origin Vietnam

3- Robusta bean: Origin Vietnam and Laos every quality.

Incharge: Negotiate to find best source and price, urge seller to delivery on time, good quality, collect shipping documents for payment (if use CAD)

Hope I will meet your demand now and in the future. If you are interested in please fell free to contact me here or my email: [email protected]

Thanks and waiting for your news!

Your truly,

Hoang Vinh Tuan

Last edited by a moderator:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hey HVT.
how are you, mate? probably not so many people will be interested in Robusta coffee from Vietnam / Laos / China. However, for the washed Arabica coffee, can you give me more detailed information? such as cupping notes, characteristics, farm information, soil...etc and along with price range / min q'ty? Appreciate it.

ngoccuong

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Washed Arabica from Vietnam is good follow the two big buyers from USA: Atlantic and Mercon. It is 12,5̀̀% moisture, 0.1% black, 0.5% broken for screen 18, no mouldy and fermented bean, cuptest is good or clean by Cafecontrol or inspection party named by buyer. There are two good areas for washed Arabica is Lam Dong and Son La province where the height is from 1000m to 1500m. Its acidity is good. In this crop 2013-2014 the price for screen 18 is -8 (at beginning and now is around -2) FOB price. Quantity min is 1 cont 320 bags. If you need more information I will pleased to let you know. Thanks!

ngoccuong

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi! Are you still interested in washed Arabica? New crop is comming from Nov. If you need any information please feel free to contact me.