Green coffee suppliers within EU?

SupaChili

Jul 6, 2014
Finland
Visit site
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I registered here few days ago since this seems like the best place to ask coffee related questions and I've found lots of good advice here by searching and surfing :coffee:. But I'm still a bit lost with the green coffee suppliers.

I'm planning to start a coffee roasting company here in my hometown and I'm looking for green coffee suppliers preferably within the EU area due to shipping costs. All the equipment is already planned and decided, but still having problems finding the coffee itself. Can anyone here give me any advice where to ask and order organic green coffee in preferably 100lb - 1000lb (about 50kg - 500kg) batches? Also does anyone here know do suppliers generally offer samplers to decide which beans to order?

I've already contacted Bero Polska, DRWakefield and 32Cup, I guess there are many more?

Thanks for reading!

-Tuomas

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Tuomas,
how are you? I'm Alex from Ensoluna.
you can contact below companies in EU to buy green coffees.
thanks and welcome to this forum.

OXALIS, spol. s r.o. K Teplinam 663 763 15 Slusovice Czech Republic Tel. +420 577 127 128
Lenka Polášková [email protected]

Solberg & Hansen Enebakkveien 125, Manglerud, 0612 Oslo, Norway. Siv Sandven Rydning, [email protected]

SAS Belco – Négociant en Cafés du Monde Zone d’Activité du Phare 11, rue Faraday 33700 Mérignac France
Ángel Barrera e-mail : [email protected] Mobile : +33 06 09 40 26 98

SupaChili

Jul 6, 2014
Finland
Visit site
Hi Alex! I'm OK, how are you? :). Many thanks for the contact information, looking really forward getting this business up and running and hopefully getting to know other coffee lovers through this forum :).

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi Alex! I'm OK, how are you? :). Many thanks for the contact information, looking really forward getting this business up and running and hopefully getting to know other coffee lovers through this forum :).

you are very welcome, Tuomas. I work for Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala coffee exporting company & coffee educational Academy for foreigners.
if you have any questions about origin of coffee / coffee seminars, just let me know.
thanks

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Green Coffee Suppliers within EU?

Hi SupaChili,

Just wanted to follow-up on you "Green Coffee Suppliers within the EU". Did you locate a good green coffee bean supplier? We are currently exporting our green coffee beans from Minas Gerais, Brazil straight into Europe for distribution. We are working direct from our farm to your coffee roaster. Let me know if I can help provide you with fresh Brazilian coffee beans. We cultivate two types SCAA rated +83.5 and +90 both available for reservation at this time. Crop will be ready soon

Kind regards,

Santa Monica Cafe Gourmet - https://cafesantamonicausa.com/

santa-monica-cafe-gourmet-9.jpg

sarlinhellian

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Green coffee bean diet pills? So I purchased some new diet pills that is pure green coffee bean. I've lost some weight in just a couple of days of using that,working out,and not eating junk foods and stuff and not eating a whole lot,but just enough to keep me going. My stomach has been cramping up though..What is it?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Green coffee bean diet pills? So I purchased some new diet pills that is pure green coffee bean. I've lost some weight in just a couple of days of using that,working out,and not eating junk foods and stuff and not eating a whole lot,but just enough to keep me going. My stomach has been cramping up though..What is it?
Forget the green coffee diet pills (there is no PURE green coffee diet pills in the world). just drink some good specialty coffee, work out, no junk food... then, you will still lose weight without cramping up.