Need Help Supplying Green Coffee Beans

wisdom74

Oct 25, 2014
California
Visit site
Hello Guys
I am new to this forum, but I am interested in the green coffee business. I have access to green coffee beans but I don't know who to sell to. Any lead. I am just looking for somebody I can be supplying on regular basis. I definitely don't want to deal with a broker. Please let me know if you know some companies that can buy from me. Thanks

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "wisdom74"

You need to give us more information before anyone can offer some suggestions to help you.

How do you have access to green coffee beans from Africa? Where do the beans come from? What kind of beans are they? What quantities do you have to offer?

Please respond with more information here in this thread.

Rose

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
Wisdom74

Welcome to the board.

TO import coffee to the USA you need to have approval from the FDA or Department of Ag. There are others that know more here maybe they can fill in the blanks.

wisdom74

Oct 25, 2014
California
Visit site
Hello
Thank you for your prompt response. I myself I am African and this is what my grand parents do for living. They grow coffee, cocoa, cashew nut and sesame seeds. These are arabica beans. We can roughly supply at least 2-3 "40 foot" container a month which is about 36000 pounds per container. Thanks for getting back to me

mhaleem87

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

This is Mohammed Haleem from India. Let me first introduce myself i am a coffee planter in India and i have coffee plantation of 3,000 acres in Coorgh , Karnataka , India. Currently i am selling my green coffee beans in the local market and i’m looking out to export it to the U.s. I can supply around 1,000 tonnes a month.. I was exporting to the U.s. a couple of years and i had stopped in-between. I’m just looking out to start exporting again and I’m looking out for leads. Hope you can help me out with it.

I’m currently travelling and I’m in New York right now. If your anywhere around there we can schedule a meeting and we can see how we can take it further.