Anyone tried Biscuit Brand Coffee?

aliciaf

Jan 24, 2005
California
Visit site
Hello,

I am new on this forum, but so far I love it! :D

Just wanted to suggest a coffee to get via the net. I have been ordering the Biscuit Brand coffee for a little over 6 months now and it is wonderful.
Also, until Jan. 30th they are donating $3 per pound to Tsunami Relief.

The company is called Jessica's Biscuit and also goes by ecookbooks.com. Their main business is selling cookbooks, but they have a small coffee roasting business also. They roast small batches and send it out the same day. It is so fresh and they have quite a large selection of different beans. You can also get green beans.

The various coffees are roasted to different degrees, each to get the best of that particular bean. Many of them are roasted medium, but there are some good dark roasts also. Decaf too. There is a good description of each coffee on the website. I read your forum rules and was not sure if I could post the URL for this coffee. If anyone wants it, please let me know.

I would really suggest you try them out. They also have a coffee club where you get automatic shipments at your preferred increment, and they are very flexible about letting you change the type of coffee, shipping increment, etc. Price is very good. $7.99/lb for roasted (haven't ordered green, but I recall $4.99, I think) and best of all they pay the shipping if yuo are in the club and if your order is over $25 and not in the club.

BTW, I do not work for the company or have any affiliation with them! I just realized that this sounds like a commercial, but I really do love their fresh coffee. :)