how to export coffee bean from my country?

opik

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
i have coffee bean at indonesia, base location at aceh and lampung. the type of bean is robusta. but i dont know how to export out of my country? anyone can help me, where, what, who, when and how the procedure's i had get. quality and budget. are they the distance effected?

enochpaul

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi Opik,
What is the price you are offering? Or do you only want logistics help? I can help you in both ways. Let me know.

regards,
Enoch

opik

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
i'm sorry for being late to reply your massages. I do not know how to begin, but the coffee is located in the area of Lampung, South Sumatra Indonesia precisely. for in the country I know of procedures but if abroad, i've no idea?
what maximum tonase that i can send to your country?
for the price, at the end of 2014 the price of coffee in the garden IDR 35,000/kg

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
it will be 99.9% impossible to export your coffee by yourself without help of Licensed coffee exporting company, LOCATED IN INDONESIA.
Regulations and laws in Indonesia (partially being a biggest Muslim country) for exporting coffee to western countries are very difficult.

you need some company that has a lot of experiences and connections.

if you have a good size coffee to export, I suggest you to contact below coffee exporting company and ask for help.

PT. POD INDONESIA
PERWALA TOWER 11TH FLOOR, SUITE D. JL. RAYA PLULT SELATAN
JAKARTA, 14440 INDONESIA
PH: (021)300 276 30/31
EMAIL: [email protected]
Welcome to POD Indonesia

I met Pauline few years back, so might not remember me.
But wouldn't matter. they are international coffee exporting company in Jakarta. If they can not help, no one can.
thanks

alex from ensoluna