Best K-Cups

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
I dont normally use k cups but due to it's convenience I have started using them at work. Can anyone recommend the best brand of k cups with respect to coffee quality. I've read that green mountain is pretty good....any others? I was thinking of trying Peets. Thanks in advance.

JRaven

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
This is why I normally do not post in forums because of trolls who like to post snotty comments rather than help someone by answering a question.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
This is why I normally do not post in forums because of trolls who like to post snotty comments rather than help someone by answering a question.

If you stay around the Forum for a while, you will see that some people have a weird sense of humor. Sometimes when I read a "snotty comment" I say out loud that it was "snot funny."

Rose

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Ask your local roaster if he makes fresh K-Cups. Now that the patent has ended small companies are buying machines and procing K cups that are sold and consumed while still fresh (1-3 weeks after roast)

So contrary to the 'Snot Funny' folks:lol: there are now fresh roasted options for K Cups...:decaf::coffeemug::coffeecup::-D

Last edited:

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
If anyone wants to make their own K Cups we know a good source for starting under $2000 with 1000 free k cups to start off!

CaffeineandGinseng

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried reusable kcups? I bought Brewooze Reusable Kcups on Amazon! They're great :D

You can just buy your favorite brand of coffee and use with them. I got tired of spending all that money on kcups and the coffee was not that great.

jicoffee

I just recently joined this forum and I believe that people who are posting sarcastic answers to serious questions either feel the need to make a post or they really need to get a life in order to occupy there time in a positive way that benefits others--go volunteer at a needy organization!

RonCarter

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I have been a major coffee lover --- snob for a long time and have always ground my own light or medium roast bean, Kona being my favorite and using various mid grade Drip type coffee makers. Recently, after using the Keurig machines in so many offices and places where I work, I purchased the K475 along with a variety of K cups AND some inexpensive refillable filters for my own ground coffee. My question to the forum is what refillable cup do you think is best and which one makes the best and strongest cup of coffee? So far, I have only used low priced Trader joes brand beans and they make a less than wonderful cup of coffee. The best so far to my taste is an off brand of Kona blend light roast k cups I bought at Bed Bed and Beyond.
Any thoughts?
THANKS

Steenway45

Aug 19, 2015
Carbondale, CO
Visit site
I used to love K-cups but got fed up with my machine breaking and the terrible coffee. I gave up the last time my keurig broke. But I met these guys at an even 3 weeks and and signed up for their coffee plan when they launch. https://www.dripjoy.com/ I got my machine within a few days and the coffee is great. I haven't seen their production but they claim their coffee is more fresh and the quality is better. So far it tastes awesome.