Looking to buy green beans in Jakarta

StrayFox

Jul 7, 2015
Singapore
Visit site
I've been searching around for green beans for the last couple of weeks while in Jakarta and have only found one roaster who would part with their beans at $20 a kg... I'm not looking to buy a large quantity of beans as they will be for used for home roasting. If anyone has recommendations on where I should look, I would love the help.

Alun_evans, I know you have a couple of cafes here and I'm going to swing by one of them tomorrow in the hopes of at the vary least getting pointed in the right direction as well enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

Thanks for the help all.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Alun_evans, I know you have a couple of cafes here and I'm going to swing by one of them tomorrow in the hopes of at the vary least getting pointed in the right direction as well enjoying a nice cup of coffee.

Alun_Evans used to be a very active member of this Coffee Forum. He apparently became very successful and too busy. Now he doesn't visit us much at all.

If you happen to meet him when you visit his cafe, please tell him that we miss having him around the Coffee Forum.

Rose

Latest posts