Indonesian Coffee Beans

DL2015

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I am looking for some Indonesian Coffee beans to import down to here in New Zealand. First of all does anyone have any experience in this particular field? Would be great to hear some stories about what works and what doesn't etc

Secondly, Are there any Indonesian exporters out there? I would be interested in having a chat.

Thanks

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi all,

I am looking for some Indonesian Coffee beans to import down to here in New Zealand. First of all does anyone have any experience in this particular field? Would be great to hear some stories about what works and what doesn't etc

Secondly, Are there any Indonesian exporters out there? I would be interested in having a chat.

Thanks

yep. there are a lot of Indonesian exporters in this forum. you might have to use "search" to find them here.
however, most of them are fake Luwak coffee sellers. but perhaps there are few are legit.
good luck to you.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Is Luwak coffee the only thing going on in Indonesia these days? I was just in a Starbucks...sorry everyone, I have to support my caffeine habit & they are usually the most convenient although I'd drive a little further to a Peete's if I knew the area I'm visiting better...and noticed that they were heavy into Sumatra right now, so maybe they've captured all but the Luwak market, just sayin'???