Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Estates

satimis

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I have been searching the list of the Estates located between 3,000 ft to 5,500 ft but couldn't find it.

Can any folk on the forum give me a hand? Thanks

Best Regards
satimis

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi all, I have been searching the list of the Estates located between 3,000 ft to 5,500 ft but couldn't find it. Can any folk on the forum give me a hand? Thanks Best Regards satimis

i think that it is rather easy to google the farms in Jamaica. however, when you google, you must input "Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee farm" because JBM coffee farms must be located between 3000 to 5500 feet.
FYI, between 1500 to 3000 feet Jamaica coffee is called "Jamaica High mountain" and below 1500 foot is called "Jamaica Supreme" or "Jamaica Low Mountain".

satimis

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
i think that it is rather easy to google the farms in Jamaica. however, when you google, you must input "Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee farm" because JBM coffee farms must be located between 3000 to 5500 feet.
FYI, between 1500 to 3000 feet Jamaica coffee is called "Jamaica High mountain" and below 1500 foot is called "Jamaica Supreme" or "Jamaica Low Mountain".
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I have been googling sometimes firing "list estates farms jamaica bluemountain coffee" without result.

I found Wallenford/Mavis Bank etc. but I couldn't find the location of their estates.

Regarding the List of Supplier;

AMBER ESTATE
Baronhall Estate
Coffee Industries Limited
Greenwich Blue
Jablum
Kew Park Estate
Mavis Bank Coffee Factory
Old Tavern Coffee
RSW Estates
Wallenford Blue
Simple Industries, Inc.
(Canadian import of Ridgelyne brand)

Are they estates/farms or exporters?

B.Regards
satimis

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
In Jamaica, when they said "Estate". that means they have 3 functions.
one : coffee farm
two : coffee processing facility (from Coffee cherry to green coffee process, ready to be exported)
three : having export license to export to overseas.

satimis

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
In Jamaica, when they said "Estate". that means they have 3 functions.
one : coffee farm
two : coffee processing facility (from Coffee cherry to green coffee process, ready to be exported)
three : having export license to export to overseas.
Hi,

Thanks for your advice

satimis