Rainforest Alliance contact?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Does anyone have a contact at the Rainforest Alliance? I have left several messages to inquire about using their logo since we are buying the coffee..if you have contact in the States could you PM me it?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Does anyone have a contact at the Rainforest Alliance? I have left several messages to inquire about using their logo since we are buying the coffee..if you have contact in the States could you PM me it?

hi topher.
I just called Rainforest alliance in Peten, Guatemala and they gave me below info. Not sure this info is 100% correct or not, but please try it out.

Dirk Bokeloh
P: 202 903 0720
Washington D.C. Admin Coordinator.

PS: I just emailed to Sherri Johns (Cup of Excellence Director in USA) asking to give me contact info for rainforest. So, when I get that info also, I will post it here.
I did not pm you because I thought that other members might also need this info. thanks and good luck.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Just got reply from Sherri. She does not have the personal contact in Rainforest.
so, I also just emailed to Eduardo Ambrocio (SCAA Central America Cupping Instructor / Anacafe member), hopefully Eduardo might know a personal contact.
thanks

[h=3]Sherri Johns[/h]
9:28 AM (1 hour ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Alex,

Of course I remember you. How nice to hear from you. Holiday greetings to you and your family as well.

I do not have a name of any personal contact at Rainforest, just the web site. They have a face book page so I would try to message them too. Here is the link I have and contact details.

Good Luck.

-Sherri
[h=4][FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Home | Rainforest Alliance
[/h][h=4][/h][h=4]The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization with over 25 years of experience in protecting our planet's forest ecosystems.[/h]
© Rainforest Alliance
233 Broadway 28th Floor, New York, NY 10279
888-MY-EARTH | [email protected]

Sherri JohnsDirector of Training
Alliance for Coffee Excellence
www.allianceforcoffeeexcellence.org

PtyD0Zr7VpRZibE6jDLrHRzGnVsxo9oPITkZkRYxGKsM1SInRxCZ-CRtsQfHSQxfDUTafp2AsFee0wtuEdhOB749O1C-W0X8MNPVuTjNmSvNvoMAE6xWvQcNDb2G2k-By9nf07X0GKrNTrNm1p1VcpEO9SjekVFEPQm7_JcHm6uHdGsO-cEMNqNf-5WV6DyNXpWvLW7lSHcdTyk=s0-d-e1-ft

[/FONT]

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
It's the weirdest thing. I called the number listed on their website and left messages. I appreciate your help. I never thought to try their facebook page...will give that a try. Thanks will let you how it turns out.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
sorry Topher. it seems like even Eduardo does not know either.
hope that you had a good luck with facebook contact.
if i get some info later on, certainly, I will advise you.
thanks

[h=3]Eduardo Ambrocio[/h]
4:11 PM (22 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear Alex

It is good hearing from you and seeing you are enjoying Guatemala. You are very welcome when you like to stop by our place.

Regarding your question, the contact from RA, I unfortunately don't have it right on hand, but I can find out with my friends try to get it for you...

All the best in this harvest season...

Kind regards,

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
No worries sir. Someone from the RFA reached out to me here on the forums and will reach out to them tomorrow. Thanks for trying!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
hey Topher,
I got the right person contact for you at rainforest. New York.

her name is Sara Young. email is [email protected]
phone is 1 212 677 1900 and ask for Sara Young who is in charge of Green coffee trade marks and all other matters relate to.

anyway, if you already have talked to someone and got some information how to get the coffee rainforest certified, please post them here.
that would be nice for forum people to know and someone might be able to use that info.

thanks and happy holidays.