Looking for raw coffee beans

Countrycoop

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for raw coffee beans of semi high quality. I am looking to buy 500 pounds of them. So if you know of someone or somewhere I can buy them please let me know.

Thank you

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
we could help, but you need to give us bit more information about the "semi high quality" coffee. here are the questions you need to ask.
1. prices you are willing to pay.
2. inland freight, who will pay? you will pay?
3. do you want washed beans? dry process? honey process? My guess is normal washed beans
4. Semi high quality : I am guessing you want Arabica, but what kind of arabica beans? 70 point by SCAA cupping standard? or 80 point?
.....etc

when I know these answers, I might be able to help you some.
thanks
Alex from Ensoluna

Countrycoop

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for replying. The bean quality I would like it to be in the 70's at least. Normal wash is fine we me. Arabica are what I am looking for the biggest part of my sale. But I am looking for Papua New Guinea bean to and Brazil adrano. The Arabica beans I would like them from Nicaragua or Columbia. The price I am looking to pay for the Arabica coffee beans are 2.25 or less not including shipping. It will have to be shipped inland. I think I have answer all the questions.
Thnak you again.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
you might want to contact Jeff Babcock from Zoka coffee roasters in Seattle. Jeff is the owner and he is one of my customer.
as I know, he buys a lot of commercial grade / espresso grade coffees from Colombia, so he might be able to help you.
I will PM jeff's email address after this posting.
thanks
Alex from Ensoluna

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
please check with reputable green bean importers such as Royal coffee, Atlas, Sweet Maria, ...etc
there are hundreds of green bean importers in USA which you can find their information easily via internet.
good luck to you.

PS: check with Cafeimports. they are one of the biggest importers. they probably have what you want.

Last edited:

great8coffee

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Are you interest in Vietnam Robuste or Arabica? Ocean Freight Shipping is reasonable priced and 500 pounds would equal roughly 1m³ space if shipped LCL. If you wanna know more let me know.

Yuki

Jul 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi Countrycoop,

We could provide you green bean coffee or roasted coffee bean/coffee powder with reasonable price and good quality. We have our coffee plantation in Malaysia. Please text me or PM me if you are interested.

Thanks and best regards,
Yuki

BrasilCafeImporters

Jun 21, 2016
Miami, Florida
Visit site
Brazilian Gourmet Arabica Coffee Green Beans

Dear Countrycoop, we are offering one jute bag of premium grade gourmet arabica green beans for $2.57/lb. Please visit our website for additional information at brasilcafeimports. wordpress . com :coffeemug::coffeemug::coffeemug:

SCAA Rating: Above 80

MBC Cafe Imports.jpg

airin

Nov 26, 2016
Indonesia
Visit site
For more raw been, please check this website : Meeb Koffie
They have tons of raw been from Sumatra.
Arabica or Robusta with specialty grade.
Anything would asking, you can contact me.
Thanks.