Receive free freshly-roasted beans in exchange for feedback!

CPavari

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

We are a new micro roastery, and we are looking for some feedback on the roasting profile of our beans. We are willing to send six free 3-ounce samples of our freshly roasted beans in exchange for a little feedback. We'll send a short form with the beans, and you can simply give us 30 seconds of input, snap a picture of your feedback and email or text it to us. Should take less than a minute! We'd love to hear what you think!
If you're interested in receiving some of our free coffee, you can just leave your e-mail on the forum or private message us. We'll get right back to you!
Thanks much!
Claire

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Claire,
I can do this for you. EASY.
I am working for a green coffee bean exportation from Guatemala. So currently, I am working in Guatemala until end of March.
End of march, I will return to Los Angeles.
if you can send the samples to my home on the last week of March, when I arrive home, I can do the complete cupping test for you.

for cupping test, please do as below.
1. roast your coffee the day before you mail it out to my home.
2. I need coffee varietal, process, and information on how long you had your green beans in your warehouse. I do not want to cup old beans (the green beans must be less than 8 month since they were milled.)
3. i need 300 grams of roasted beans which is cupping standard.
4. when you roast, please do not over-roast. I want you to roast medium/light (agtron 60)

Today, I have done doing some cupping for 3 different samples. you can check my facebook and see what we do, so you can have full understanding of what I do for living.
www.facebook.com/ensolunausa

thanks and good luck to you.
Alex at Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala

CPavari

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello Alex!

Thanks for the response! We'll certainly meet those cupping standards and will mail it to you at the end of March. Could I have the shipping address (perhaps via private message if you like)? Also, I'll get back to you with the information regarding the beans as well.
Ensoluna looks fascinating; looks as though you roast coffee as well...

Thanks much!
Claire