Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 02-27-2017, 11:19 AM #1
Receive free freshly-roasted beans in exchange for feedback!
We are a new micro roastery, and we are looking for some feedback on the roasting profile of our beans. We are willing to send six free 3-ounce samples of our freshly roasted beans in exchange for a little feedback. We'll send a short form with the beans, and you can simply give us 30 seconds of input, snap a picture of your feedback and email or text it to us. Should take less than a minute! We'd love to hear what you think!
If you're interested in receiving some of our free coffee, you can just leave your e-mail on the forum or private message us. We'll get right back to you!
- 02-27-2017, 02:01 PM #2
I can do this for you. EASY.
I am working for a green coffee bean exportation from Guatemala. So currently, I am working in Guatemala until end of March.
End of march, I will return to Los Angeles.
if you can send the samples to my home on the last week of March, when I arrive home, I can do the complete cupping test for you.
for cupping test, please do as below.
1. roast your coffee the day before you mail it out to my home.
2. I need coffee varietal, process, and information on how long you had your green beans in your warehouse. I do not want to cup old beans (the green beans must be less than 8 month since they were milled.)
3. i need 300 grams of roasted beans which is cupping standard.
4. when you roast, please do not over-roast. I want you to roast medium/light (agtron 60)
Today, I have done doing some cupping for 3 different samples. you can check my facebook and see what we do, so you can have full understanding of what I do for living.
thanks and good luck to you.
Alex at Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
- 02-28-2017, 11:09 AM #3
Thanks for the response! We'll certainly meet those cupping standards and will mail it to you at the end of March. Could I have the shipping address (perhaps via private message if you like)? Also, I'll get back to you with the information regarding the beans as well.
Ensoluna looks fascinating; looks as though you roast coffee as well...
- 03-07-2017, 11:13 AM #4
We're still looking for participants! Anyone who's willing! We'd love to hear what you think!
- 03-18-2017, 02:13 PM #5
I am interested in your offer. I'll contact you on PM.
- 03-18-2017, 02:42 PM #6
- 03-19-2017, 02:49 PM #7
I'm newly learning to taste and judge coffee but if you're willing to send me some I'd be willing to give my input."There's coffee in that nebula."- Katherine Janeway
- By angelo89 in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2016, 02:30 PM
- By David18 in forum Deals and SpecialsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-30-2015, 06:48 PM
- By nicksergeant in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 16Last Post: 07-16-2014, 10:25 AM
- By BaristaTrainer in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2007, 02:54 PM
- By lennyhalim in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2004, 06:33 AM