Coffee Exchange

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have been taking part in a coffee exchange program. The owner had posted his link here but was asked to take it down saying no self promoting of business. The first month I sent out coffee and had great conversations with the person I was supposed to exchange coffee with. I sent out mine but did not receive any from them. I was not really worried about it. The next month I signed up again and I just received coffee from a gentleman that goes by the name of coffeemechanic on instagram. I was stoked! I am sending his coffee out today. I do not see the site he posted as self promotion since he is not really a business. Here is the site and hope everyone gets involved. It is a great way for roasters and retailers to taste what everyone else is doing. https://www.coffeeexchangex.com/ I hope you all enjoy it as much as I am and please share your experiences here!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
The last guy I exchanged with is roasting on a 500 gram mill city roaster and sent me some Kiryama Burundi from Madcap...super stoked! It's not just for roasters and retailers...even people who just order online can send out their favorite and get something different each month!