Wondering about different coffee "highs"?

denniscampbell

May 6, 2017
Visit site
hello everyone,am looking for information on the different coffee highs, A metaphor: champaign acts differently in the body than does whisky, beer also has a different high, all contain alcohol.....looking for the subtle difference in brews so that there is a predictable body response (within a certain range), not so much the amount of caffein, but the manner in which it is introduced into the body, some coffees hit me like an earth quake, while others i dont notice until its three in the morning, i realize this is all very subjective but there must be formulas that tweak the caffein experience ......thanks d

Last edited by a moderator:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello everyone,am looking for information on the different coffee highs, A metaphor: champaign acts differently in the body than does whisky, beer also has a different high, all contain alcohol.....looking for the subtle difference in brews so that there is a predictable body response (within a certain range), not so much the amount of caffein, but the manner in which it is introduced into the body, some coffees hit me like an earth quake, while others i dont notice until its three in the morning, i realize this is all very subjective but there must be formulas that tweak the caffein experience ......thanks d
I am not so sure about "coffee High" like you have described, like earthquake, or delayed reaction at 3 am...etc. But if you ask me, this "earthquake" type happens ..... about an hour & 15 min after I drink a strong cup of coffee early in the morning :+) it starts as "tremor", then "earthquake" then finally after I swiftly move to a different location ... "volcano".

PS: yes, it is related to my recent other posting "funniest coffee mug"!