Keurig stream

CoffeeFanAddict1

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
I had my Keurig 55 for a few days, and I noticed today that it dispensed the coffee separately in two-three streams than in one uniform stream. I had recently removed the k cup holder and placed it back in, so I'm not sure if maybe that has something to do with it or what else I need to check

Last edited:

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
My knowledge is limited to the Mini but sounds like it's not sealing on the top. Open up the holder and look up in the top part, mine has a rubber grommet around the needle that pokes into the top of the k-cup that seals it so all the water goes into the k-cup. Check to see it it's still there or dirty. I had to modify mine when I was using it with the reusable ekobrew so it wouldn't leak down the sides. All I did was pull the grommet down on the needle a bit so it made better contact with the top of the ekobrew.

If this is the problem you can tell by checking the k-cup to see if it's wet on the outside. When it does this it makes a weaker cup because all the water is not passing thru the grounds.

Good luck.

CoffeeFanAddict1

Oct 28, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for responding. I opened the holder and checked around the ring part near the needle (Hoping that's what you meant) but I don't think I saw anything near there. I've been only using it a few days so I don't think it could be too dirty. When I watch other videos, the coffee seems to drip uniformly for others but for me, it's dripping like what I mentioned above.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
The only other thing to do is check the needle at the bottom that pokes the hole in the bottom of the k-cup. You can use a paper clip to make sure it's not clogged. While you're at it clean the top needle too.

If that doesn't help can you return it or at least go back to the store and look at another one to make sure you're not missing any parts.

Last edited: