Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Happymug coupon

hello
    my budget is abit tight but i wanted to order some greens from happymug because they are the cheapest i can find and have a pretty decent collection.. so i was wondering if anyone has any discount coupon or atleast free shipping coupon i can use. need to keep it under $50 for 1lb x 10 varieties of my choosing.. please reply or PM me the code if anyone has it.

thanks

anyone??? or atleast guide me to website that sells multiple varities of greens of good quality and can get 1x10lb for under $50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by texh View Post
    anyone??? or atleast guide me to website that sells multiple varities of greens of good quality and can get 1x10lb for under $50
    there aren't any decent green coffee sellers that sells $5 per pound or under. you need to pay around $6 to $7 per pound, at least. I am sure that there are some who sells at very cheap pricing, but more likely they will be selling old beans (more than 15 month old from the time of harvest)
    Last edited by ensoluna; 01-20-2018 at 06:51 AM.

happy mug sells at decent price.. are they also selling old beans? thanks for the reply

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by texh View Post
    happy mug sells at decent price.. are they also selling old beans? thanks for the reply
    i would not know until I cup it.

I just received today my second order from HappyMug. I have seen old talk about coupons but not in the time I've been monitoring their green lists. I'd be glad to know about any coupons or additional discounts I could get, but they already are a great deal in my opinion.

I've ordered 9 pounds each time , because shipping is $7 for up to 9 pounds (or $5.50 for 5 pounds or less). Everything in my first order was great! The coffee seemed good and fresh to me. He puts the US arrival date on all his coffees' descriptions and is getting pretty popular I guess because a lot of things sell out fast. I paid $53.40 including shipping for my 9 pounds, and wasn't going for the cheapest things on the list. Five of the nine I picked out were under $5, and only one, a Kenya, was over $6.

Another supplier you might look at is Bodhi Leaf. Everything on his list went up 25 cents a pound at the first of the year, but the prices are still comparable. I've ordered from them several times, and never been disappointed. They have been offering free shipping for minimum $49 orders. I did that last July and got 11 pounds for $49.61. They have a lot of Central Americans and Africans, some PNG and SUmatran, and I am looking forward to when the new crop of Brazils come in because I'm about out of all the good ones I got last year.

Happy greens shopping, texh!

thanks mate for you reply.
    yes i have also seen bodhi leaf, and i did some calculation, they were abit expensive than happymug so the total was abit more than happymug with shipping. also coupld of beans i really wana try they dint had but happymug did. so all in all happymug looked really a nice choice but i needed 10-12lbs, so they bumping up the shipping cost to 10~$ was kinda deal breaker. anywho ill see what i can do.

thanks again

Well I'm from the same camp as you I guess. I really enjoy studying everyone's lists of available green beans, even when I don't need to order any more. I try to avoid getting so much coffee on hand I can't use it within a few months, as I'm mainly only roasting for myself. So many great sounding coffees appear on the list, and then sell out before I am ready to order! But then. more good sounding ones appear. It is a fun game for me.

What kind of coffees are you looking for? Several of the Central and South Americans that were around $4 a pound were what I liked the best from them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CucamongaDan View Post
    What kind of coffees are you looking for? Several of the Central and South Americans that were around $4 a pound were what I liked the best from them.
    hey dan, if you know any online web or local distributor who is selling good central & south americans around $4 per pound, can you post some information of those companies? so far, I wasn't not able to find any good beans around $4 range.

im looking for ethiopians, columbians, nicorauga, kenya, rwanda, costarico, tanzania, peru etc.. bascially its more of the flavours i dint try so i wana try them..

but i did tried ethiopian but never harrar r yerg so want to try those varieties, have tried columbian before and its my family fav so will just reorder that, last time i ordered nicoraugua it was really choclately so want to give this another try. rest will be new to me..
    but like you said, i like to be involved in which beans are best and great flavours so if you hve any suggestion feel free to reply.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links