Theta Ridge vs Bodhi Leaf

newroaster

Mar 24, 2018
Visit site
Been looking at both of these sites to purchase green coffee beans. Does anyone have any experience with either and/or both? If so which would you recommend?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
If you are a home roaster they might work for you. If you are a business you will want to find a broker..if you want I am can send you some phone numbers. Also if you are home roaster a good trick is to find a local roaster and buy green from them.

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
I'm a home roaster, I typically buy 5-10 pounds at a time, a "pound a' this, pound a' that". I love making a few different fresh roasted varieties available for myself each week.

I've been very happy with Bodhi Leaf as well as Happy Mug, Burman's, and Sweet Maria's. Didn't know about Theta Ridge, they sound, great, thanks for the tip! I see quite a few things listed I haven't tried before, and the pricing looks very reasonable. I'll probably try them next.

CucamongaDan

Jan 22, 2018
Cucamonga
Visit site
Dang! I missed out on a free shipping over $50 promo they did recently. But I couldn't not order, since I've been looking for to try some Thailand coffee, and they have it. Hope its as good as the Myanmar I got last year. Trying out their Celebes (Sulawesi), Java, and PNG offerings, as well as some Daterra Estate and other Brazilians too.

Bodhi Leaf has been running a free shipping over $49 promotion since last year btw.