World’s Strongest Death Wish Coffee Beans

choice11

Jul 15, 2019
Visit site
They offer a number of options; Whole beans, ground coffee, coffee pods and even a coffee subscription (if you dare). The common theme: high quality beans with whopping 3-6x more caffeine than a regular cup of coffee.
Has anyone tried it?

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
They offer a number of options; Whole beans, ground coffee, coffee pods and even a coffee subscription (if you dare). The common theme: high quality beans with whopping 3-6x more caffeine than a regular cup of coffee.
Has anyone tried it?

For anyone familiar with coffee, arabica varietals have the highest potential for the best tasting coffee beverage, but are not the highest in caffeine content. Robusta varietals have the high caffeine content, but do not provide the same potential for a flavorful cup of coffee. The best arabicas will always win in taste tests over best robustas. The best robustas can beat average arabicas. Ultimately, one has to decide, do you drink coffee for the flavor, or for the kick of caffeine? It's not unlike drinking alcohol, you can drink to get drunk or drink because you enjoy the beverage. It's a choice, but do not be fooled by the hype that a truly exceptional coffee can be both the best tasting and contain the highest amount of caffeine. They do not happen in nature and adding caffeine to a coffee will only degrade the taste as caffeine imparts a distinctively bitter, acerbic flavor.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
hear! hear! very good comment, Mr.Peaberry.
One thing though.... best Robusta can bean average Arabica?
I would love to try out that best Robusta. do you know where I can get some in USA?
thanks

You can talk to Mr. Robert Hensley of Coffee Training Institute in Burlingame, CA. 650) 259-9308. In his younger years, he was a sales rep for Probat Roasters, and he imports all kinds of coffee and tea. When I met him in 2001, he was working with some estates in Panama to import single origin Robusta. His claim is that, if done right, one can get a truly good coffee from that otherwise despised bean..lol!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Propylene Glycol and caffeine. We have "non flavored" as well as flavor. Doesn't really affect the flavor. We sell most of our jacked up javas as flavor. Cupcake, Chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon.

kafeeaustria

Jul 16, 2019
Visit site
Seems like something that potent would keep you wired for the day! Taste does seem like it would not be so good. I have seen the stuff around and a friend of mine ordered some so I will see how this stuff does!