BIC

Anyone tried Ninety Plus coffee lately?

Joseph Brodsky is a well known name in coffee industry, specially if you are interested in the best Gesha beans in the world.
    Recently, Ninety Plus has broken its own world record for most expensive coffee ever sold.
    $4,535 per pound for their Gesha, sold to Espresso Lab in Dubai. (well, Dubai people has all the money in the world...)

I sell some good Gesha to my Australian and Taiwan customers, but my sales pricing is bit under $20 per pound, around 90 point.
    I just wonder how many point that $4,535/# Gesha can receive in cupping? .... like 900 points?? ha ha ha

I just want to cup that Gesha, at least once in my life....

Anyone tried Ninety Plus coffee lately?-ninety-plus-coffee.jpg

I had one of my BFF's live in Dubai for 3 years... nothing is 'normal' about their price points. It's one rich man trying to show off to the next.

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    I had one of my BFF's live in Dubai for 3 years... nothing is 'normal' about their price points. It's one rich man trying to show off to the next.
    Yup. speaking of Dubai rich people, in Nov 2017, one of the prince in dubai, (I think) paid $450 million dollars from Christie's N.Y. for Leonardo da Vinci painting, Salvator Mundi. I guess that is being rich!!!!!

Looked at their prices.................. I don't have the base to sell at the price points required

Well in Dubai or other Oil rich countries, They usually show off their wealth in unexpected and unnecessary way.

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    Well in Dubai or other Oil rich countries, They usually show off their wealth in unexpected and unnecessary way.
    Yup! absolutely. like buying a Leonardo Da Vinci Mundo Salvador painting at $450 million dollars....

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links