Does anybody drink Black Rifle Coffee?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have not but love their social media. Their site says they are veteran run owned and operated. They say with every purchase they give back. Not sure to who and how much but from what I hear they are a bunch of good people. If you have had their coffee...what do you think? I need to order some this week. Will let you know what I find.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
A lot of guys on another forum I visit say it is really good. Appears they get all their coffee from Columbia and Brazil. The only thing I don't like is they don't give a lot of info on what each one is as far as blending, it would be nice to know.

mreeveshp

Dec 19, 2019
Visit site
I have not but love their social media. Their site says they are veteran run owned and operated. They say with every purchase they give back. Not sure to who and how much but from what I hear they are a bunch of good people. If you have had their coffee...what do you think? I need to order some this week. Will let you know what I find.
My brother works with people that love it and I was thinking about getting ak47 since that seems to be a medium if I remember correct but he also told me about one blend (I'll have to look it up) that will knock you for a loop if you don't want really high caffeine.

I went over 8 years with only one soda a month and the rest water and lemonade. Then I had coffee at a friends house and found myself dusting off my french press and getting some Starbucks whole bean since I had a gift card, finished that in no time and got some eight o clock whole bean and now I'm just wanting to try some new coffees from different regions.

mreeveshp