Please Support Local/Small Businesses During this Stressful Time

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Hey Coffee People -

Obviously the week has been pretty stressful for all of us... and for many like myself, the health concerns are compounded by the economic stresses of a downturn in the economy. Small businesses are somewhat like the elderly, we are the most susceptible and more fragile than our large counterparts. If you can, support a small business, I can assure you were THANKFUL for every order.

I'm going to list my website here - I encourage other small businesses to add to this chain. Many of us aren't asking for a handout, just a hand up.

Something to think about... (Rose/Topher - I assume this is cool considering the situation)

www.encorecoffeeco.com

Thanks - Mike

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hey Coffee People -

Obviously the week has been pretty stressful for all of us... and for many like myself, the health concerns are compounded by the economic stresses of a downturn in the economy. Small businesses are somewhat like the elderly, we are the most susceptible and more fragile than our large counterparts. If you can, support a small business, I can assure you were THANKFUL for every order.

I'm going to list my website here - I encourage other small businesses to add to this chain. Many of us aren't asking for a handout, just a hand up.

Something to think about... (Rose/Topher - I assume this is cool considering the situation)

www.encorecoffeeco.com

Thanks - Mike

Mike,

I'm "cool" with it.

I just hope this thread doesn't turn into another heated Coronavirus debate. If it does, we'll have to shut if down. too.

Feel free to reach out to our Forum members who are looking to buy coffee on-line (mainly through private messaging). Do whatever you need to do to get by. I'm okay with bending the rules for a while.

~ Rose

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Mike,

I'm "cool" with it.

I just hope this thread doesn't turn into another heated Coronavirus debate. If it does, we'll have to shut if down. too.

Feel free to reach out to our Forum members who are looking to buy coffee on-line (mainly through private messaging). Do whatever you need to do to get by. I'm okay with bending the rules for a while.

~ Rose

I completely understand and hope that we can prevent discussion of the issue. I was just hope we could bring awareness to all of the small businesses represented on the forum.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
The business's that I supply tell me that they are down 50% - 70%. I hope this does not last more than a month (a month is stressful enough as it is). Just need people to practise common sense and proper hygiene

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
The business's that I supply tell me that they are down 50% - 70%. I hope this does not last more than a month (a month is stressful enough as it is). Just need people to practise common sense and proper hygiene

Spot on and the ridiculous panic setting into some (hoarding, shopping, disrespect for others) is quite the joke from my perspective.

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
Spot on and the ridiculous panic setting into some (hoarding, shopping, disrespect for others) is quite the joke from my perspective.

Exactly!!! People are acting like complete idiots over this! We have survived everything else and now they are freaking out over this little flu?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hey Coffee People -

www.encorecoffeeco.com

Thanks - Mike

Please, let's get back to the original intent of this thread.

If you have a small (coffee related) business, and you would like to share your website information here, please feel free to do so.

~ Rose

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I was given an education between a not for profit and a registered charity. A not for profit is a somewhat deceiving title as it is not exactly that.................. the profit/money just goes to the owner/administrator or whomever. I have on the other hand moved to register a charity which is under onerous financial and administrative guidelines and/or restrictions.