Free Coffee Samples??

shamgar

Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
Hello I just found this site and I am glad that I did! I am looking to try some new coffee that I can purchase(once I find the ones I like) via the internet. I am wondering if you all can give me websites to some places that offer free or shipping only coffee samples. I appreciate any help you all can give. Thanks

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Samples!!

Many posts here refer to free samples. Storyhouse Coffee has a great offer. Copantrade also has posted here regarding their free sample offer. I'm sure there are many more. If you find others, please post them here as well!

Thanks!

pinellasperk

Oct 29, 2003
Dunedin FL
Visit site
Re: Samples!!

tintinet said:
Right now, my pantry is rather overflowing with free samples from the above roasters!

I just got my samples from Storyhouse, very fresh and fast shipping. I got some coffees I had never tried before, including Ethopian Y-something. That stuff smells like cigar smoke (ugh!) but it tastes really smooth and strong, no smoke flavor at all. Incredible.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Sounds Great!

I can't wait to get into my Storyhouse Coffee samples (I have some of every non-flavored, caffeinate bean they sell), but first I gotta work through all my Euro Coffee, also great stuff, but still about 1/2 lbs. to go as well as about 1/4 lbs. of the Honduran Copan Coffees, also really good (The Copan is my wife's favorite coffee, BTW).

JoeSophmore

Re: Samples!!

pinellasperk said:
tintinet said:
Right now, my pantry is rather overflowing with free samples from the above roasters!

I just got my samples from Storyhouse, very fresh and fast shipping. I got some coffees I had never tried before, including Ethopian Y-something. That stuff smells like cigar smoke (ugh!) but it tastes really smooth and strong, no smoke flavor at all. Incredible.

Ethopian Y-something (':wink:'); I'll take some of that.