What Are Your Favorite Coffee Beans?

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
African's are always great... I kind of change with the season. Right now, I'm drinking a lot of Nicaraguan... a farm called Finca Mierisch does an amazing job showing beans. I'm drinking a natural from their La Huella farm... very rich / slightly fruity / full bodied.

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
African's are always great... I kind of change with the season. Right now, I'm drinking a lot of Nicaraguan... a farm called Finca Mierisch does an amazing job showing beans. I'm drinking a natural from their La Huella farm... very rich / slightly fruity / full bodied.

I need to try this please

While I really like tasting different coffees every day, I must admit to really enjoying Yemen coffees.
The downside is that Yemen coffees are quite expensive and difficult to source.
I had some Yemen Ismaili last year that was possibly the best coffee (IMHO) that I have ever had.
I typically don't sell Yemen coffee, due to the price - but I do keep some for my special private stash :coffee:

wstsider

May 24, 2019
Visit site
While I really like tasting different coffees every day, I must admit to really enjoying Yemen coffees.
The downside is that Yemen coffees are quite expensive and difficult to source.
I had some Yemen Ismaili last year that was possibly the best coffee (IMHO) that I have ever had.
I typically don't sell Yemen coffee, due to the price - but I do keep some for my special private stash :coffee:

I need to know bout your coffee