Eastern Tennessee / Western Virginia Roasters?

UtopiaCafe

Aug 30, 2005
Wise, VA
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've asked around and it seems that no one has a very solid suggestion for a roaster. My shop will be opening very soon and this is one of the last details that I have yet to set into stone. I've received samples from places in the more southern parts of the U.S. and abroad but would still like to find someone more local.

Not only do I want someone more local due to speed of delivery, I think that it will also make customer's feel like they know more of what they're getting.

If anyone knows of a Roaster in Eastern Kentucky, Eastern Tennessee, Western Virginia, or Northwestern North Carolina please let me know! :) Any of the roasters on the board who are in the general area listed above, feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected].

Thanks a bunch, I look forward to your replies and/or emails.

mcohveca

Aug 21, 2005
PA
Visit site
Coffee suppliers

You might want to check out Carolina Coffee Roasters. They are in North Carolina close to Greensboro. I've heard great things abuot them. Then there is always us! However, we are just outside Philadelphia. We are more than happy to arrange a shippig program for you if interested.
Good luck!