newbie suggests espresso beans from

latte_3girl

Nov 28, 2005
Visit site
a small private family owned company Cafe' D'arte.
I have been buying their beans for several years. They are friendly and have a syrup supply and sell espresso machines and provide training too.
I had one time planned to have my own espresso stand. Financial difficulties prevented that from happening. I just buy espresso beans and drink only that kind.
I might buy from that large competitor but only if I am desperate and can't find a stand to sell me a cup.
That means I have to make my own espresso at home. I prefer it that way because I drink mostly iced vanilla latte even in the winter. Except now, it is too cold for me so I must drink hot vanilla latte! brrr !
Anyone else buy from a private small company? :) :) :D

Sabranie

Jan 5, 2006
Seattle, WA
Visit site
The Bean Collection

I purchased coffee for years from a private small company in Seattle - The Bean Collection before becoming a stay-at-home mom and offering my services to update their website.
I can offer you a first time customer discount on my site.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I thought this was a spam free zone...sorry I have read your last posts..not trying to be a jerk....I have been "hanging" around here for some time...and not once have I pushed my brand...so just that you know...there is a place to promote your company at the end of the different catagories....oh well good luck with your company...and by the way what brand and size roaster are you guys using? :wink: