Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: pre-ground coffee storage
- 01-12-2007, 01:03 PM #1
pre-ground coffee storage
At my office we use pre-ground coffee pouches. what is the best place/ way to store them? Fridge? Freezer? Cupboard?
- 01-24-2007, 03:04 AM #2
DONT!!! I REPEAT...do not even consider storing coffee in a fridge.
i have a perculator in my office and we go through alot of coffee (230g packet lasts just over 2days).
i dont know how long it takes you guys from the day you open the packet till you use the last bit, but get a airtight container and store in a cupbourd. try not to expose it to heat as it will also affect the life of your ground coffee.
best advice i can give you, is buy the smallest packets of ground coffee if you are scared of wasting or letting it lose its taste (bigger isnt always better)
hope this helpssome people have pearly whites.....others drink coffee!
- By peppers in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:20 PM
- By Ross101 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2008, 04:49 PM
- By konacoffee in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:25 PM
- By Weeks in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:34 AM
- By TTTTom in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Search tags for this page
best pre ground coffee,
best way to store ground espresso,
ground coffee storage,
ground coffee storage for office,
how to store coffee already ground,
how to store pre ground coffee,
optimal ground coffee storage,
store pre ground coffee,
store pre-ground coffee,
storing pre ground coffee,
storing preground coffee,
using storing preground espresso
Click on a term to search for related topics.